Thursday, August 27, 2009

Nose Art

Still pretty busy here, working 12 hours days more or less. Thought I would share some of the nose art on our aircraft.


This is me and my roomie getting ready to fly an American flag for Grant's second birthday. I flew one for Jack's first birthday when I was stationed here flying Apaches.

I have to send a special thanks to Donna and all of our friend at the Robson Ranch Support Our Troops in Texas. I recently received 23 boxes of care packages for my unit from them. Everything from Twizzlers, to trail mix, to popcorn, to deodorant (can you smell us from all the way over here?). Thank you all so much, you don't know how that can lift every one's day when I bring a big box of goodies to the company. (I've been bringing one in every couple of days, so they last longer!)

Let me get this posted, and maybe I can even get a second one done this week! We'll see.

5 comments:

  1. Always so great to see your doing well! And a big Happy Birthday to Grant!

    Loved the pics you shared of the nose art! Thats good stuff!

    You always in our prayers my brother!

    Carey and the kids also send their love!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    P.S. Hope your enjoying the bible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jason!

    What a cool thing to do for your boys! I love you Boren's and your fun little traditions. You guys are just the best!

    Yes...we can smell you over here. He he he he...Jeremy says he goes 6 days at a time without a shower. EWWWW!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey bud!

    Just wanted to stop by and say hi and let you know we are thinking about ya and praying as always!

    Stay safe, and may God hold you in the safety of the palm of His hand.

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim, Carey, Taylor, and Will

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say hi, and let you know we're thinking about ya!

    Love and Prayers,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww honey! That's a great picture of you and Daryl with Grant's flag. I just love that both our boys will have those tokens in years to come.

    It's great to know the care packages are a huge success. Donna and the RR group are so pleased to do this for your unit. I know she'll share your post with them.

    Love and miss you so much
    XOXOXOXOXOXO
    me

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking a minute to jot a note of encouragement. God Bless.